Friday, January 11, 2008

TGIF


This is a favorite photo of Nicotine Jr. I feel the way he looks today. The little one was up all night (and so were we). Got him to go to sleep at 3 or 4 and Nicorette got me up. She was sick and so nobody got much sleep. I think I might have totaled 2 hours. I think I'll have to call out sick today since I doubt I can drive the 200 miles that my job will require today. Glad the week is over. Nicorette has her birthday party Saturday (a week early so the wife can go - since she's leaving for new job training for a few weeks). Nicotine Jr has a birthday (his first) soon, but we'll probably celebrate when the wife returns. He probably won't know the difference...

Hope everyone has a nice, relaxing, sleep-filled weekend!

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At 8:02 AM, Blogger Tara said...

Try to have a relaxing weekend yourself, and try to get some rest! I'm so sorry Nicorette is sick. All sorts of yucky colds and flu bugs going around this time. Hope she feels better in time for her party!

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger HughJass said...

Dude,
Nice pic of the lad. Sorry about the sleep thing (or lack thereof). Kinda brings back memories of little E" time, huh? Get some sleep this weekend. Actually, last night the 22mo old woke up at 2:00 and wouldn't go back to sleep for Mum....I had to save the day, or morn, at 3:00pm. But usually she's a decent sleeper. And 5yr old slept through everything! Ha!Hey....Giants on Saturday.....Go Eli !
JK

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger HughJass said...

Make that 3am....not pm...duhhhh me !!!

 
At 3:41 AM, Blogger Nicotine Jones said...

T: Thanks...both kids sick within a week. Hopefully, it's out of their systems. Hope your date went well!

Hugh: that's what we do, we save the day...Super Dads. And, I'm rooting for Eli, too. Glad he won on Sunday. On to Green Bay. Not gonna let an old man beat ya, are ya?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com